Lunch | 13:00
260 GEL Per/Person
*ALL prices include 18% VAT Charges.
Experience Dinner in the Sky, this time in a totally new location:
Marani Hall, one of the most Luxurious location in the entire Georgia, where you can fly 50 meters off the ground in an utmost elegant and royal atmosphere and enjoy the dishes prepared and served just in front of you in the pop-up kitchen in the sky by the artful chef of Marani Hall.
Up in the sky of ancient Mtskheta, you will have the breathtaking 360-degree view of mountains embracing beautiful Jvari Monastery, the confluence of two famous lover rivers ‘Argavi’ and ‘Mtkvari’, Svetitkhoveli Cathedral, Bebris Tsikhe and Samtavro Monastery all in one frame just before your eyes!
Just sit back, relax and indulge yourself in tasting world-class Georgian wines and dishes and watching the panoramic view of the fancy surrounding of an ancient area rightly recognized as one of the UNESCO World Heritages.
- Entrance to Marani lounge
- 1 hour Dinner in The Sky Session
- Exclusive 4 course dinner menu from Marani Hall
- Free Water & Juices on flight
- 1 Complimentary glasses of champagne upon arrival in lounge
Georgian bread (Shoti)
Tkhemali (Georgian plum sauce)
Georgian Salad with Walnuts
Chikhirtma (Georgian Boneless Chicken Soup with Vegtables)
Ojakhuri with Pork
White dry wine
Saperavi Rad dry Wine
Champagne on welcome
Sarajishvili cognac or order (extra fee)
What We Expect You to Know before attending the Flight Session.
* All people must be maximum 150Kg in weight .
* Customers are kindly requested to check-in on-site at least half an hour before flight time in order to be ready for take-off at the scheduled time.
* Get Direction to your Sky Session Here.